TERMS and CONDITIONS
Welcome to Booming Business with Ease web site owned by Laurie-Lauretta LLC! Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order on this web site, you agree that your purchase of products from us will be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. Please note that Feminine Power Flow reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our web site.
Shipping and Processing of Orders Fees
Our Shipping and Processing Charges are set forth below. Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for the cost of processing your order, including handling, packing and shipping the products to their designated destination. Standard Shipping and Processing. The following terms apply to the shipping and processing of orders:
- Standard shipping charges are based on the total charge for merchandise to be delivered to each separate delivery address as detailed at time of shipping.
- Most standard shipped items are shipped from our location by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
- The standard charge applies to orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses. However, they will require four to six weeks for delivery.) See below for additional information.
- Standard ordered items can be shipped to a P.O. box. However, items shipped to a P.O. box will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, and delivery may take longer. (Rush orders, extra large items and products shipped directly from the manufacturer cannot be sent to a P.O. box.)
- Perishable items are shipped directly to you from our supplier to arrive within one week. (Perishable items cannot be shipped for delivery outside the contiguous 48 states.)
- Custom-manufactured items shipped directly from the manufacturer arrive within one to two weeks.
- Oversize items typically take longer to deliver and sometimes require special treatment at an additional charge. (We cannot ship certain heavy and oversize items outside the contiguous 48 states.)
Rush Shipping and Processing. For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Rush orders will be shipped via UPS for arrival in two business days from shipment. Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), Monday through Thursday (except holidays) will be shipped on the day received. Rush orders received after 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), or on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following business day.
Order Delay. If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Customer Service Center. Call 877-836-3569 FREE and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
Orders to Canada. At present, we cannot ship orders or mail catalogs to addresses in Canada from our automated website. Customers with a Canadian billing address can order items to be delivered to a U.S. address or Canada by calling 877-836-3569 FREE. (This is not a toll-free number; the caller will be charged for the call at applicable service rates.)
Orders to Foreign Countries. At present, we ship only within the United States, to its territories and to APO/FPO addresses. Orders Placed from a Foreign Country. To place an order from a foreign country for delivery within the United States or by special arrangement to a foreign country, please call our Customer Service Center in the United States at 877-836-3569 (This is not a toll-free number; the caller will be charged for the call at applicable service rates.)
Laurie-Lauretta LLC not liable for delay in delivery. Laurie-Lauretta LLC relies on others, including its suppliers and UPS, to fulfill shipping services. Laurie-Lauretta LLC cannot be responsible for delay in delivery of ordered products.
Product Warranty and Limitation of Liability Product Warranty. All products, materials and course content are delivered AS IS without warranty of any kind. LAURIE_LAURETTA LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FOR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Refunds & Cancellations By booking for a Laurie-Lauretta LLC (company) event, program, or services it is understood that these Terms and Conditions are accepted by all participants. These terms and conditions are made available to all participants at time of registration or other order is placed.
1. Company Services: Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if the need arises. Company in no way should be considered in lieu of professional medical, psychiatric, legal, accounting, or any other professional advice.
2. Cancellation: Event, program or service registration is fully refundable up to10 days prior to start of program or event. Cancellation requests will be in writing to Laurie-Lauretta LLC 1826 Hartman Lane, Petaluma, CA 94954 · No refunds after 11 days.
3. Transfer of live events: To transfer the date of a purchased event to an alternative date without penalty, written request must be received more than 90 days before the start date of the workshop for which participant is registered. Alternatively the seat may be transferred to another person of participant’s choice as long as person meets criteria for attendance. Requests will be in writing to Laurie-Lauretta LLC 1826 Hartman Lane, Petaluma, CA 94954 Written requests received between 46-90 days of the start date will be charged a $100 administration fee. Written requests received between 30-45 days of the start date will be charged a $200 administration fee. Else, the seat will be forfeited.
4. Release of liability: Participants acknowledge responsibility for their actions and comments. Participants assumes the risk of danger of accidents and release in advance the company, staff, officers, or affiliates from any and all liability arising out of or connected with participation in event activities and/or program.
5. Media release: Photos, videos, recordings, and other multi-media may be taken during events. Participant authorizes Feminine Power Flow to use any media of him or her in future publications, as well as media sites, not limited to websites, or social media sites for training and marketing purposes.
6. Testimonial: Participant authorizes Feminine Power Flow to use his/her success story and/or testimonial in future publications., as well as media sites, not limited to websites, or social media sites for training and marketing purposes.
7. A confirmation of event date and other program or training ordered will be sent via email by the company.
Ownership of Copyrights/Usage Restrictions
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by LAURIE-LAURETTA LLC. (“BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE”) or its licensors. The contents of this Web Site are protected by United States’ and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above, you and other Web Site users may not
(i) copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site;
(ii) copy, modify or display BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE’s trademarks, names or logos appearing on this Web Site in any way without BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE’s express written consent; or
(iii) redeliver any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site using “framing” technology without BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE’s express written permission.
Disclaimer; No Warranty BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in this Web Site and is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, whether caused by the source of the information or BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE. All factual and other information, including any opinions, accessible through the Web Site are provided on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE is not responsible in any way for any loss that results from the use of the factual information, including but not limited to any lost profits or direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or incidental damage. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE or through or from this Web Site shall create any warranty.
Limitation of Liability You expressly understand and agree that BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Web Site;
(ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
(iii) any other matter relating to the Web Site.
Linkage You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to third parties sites on the World Wide Web which are not related to or maintained by BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE. Links to third party sites do not imply partnerships, relationships or affiliations with such third parties and BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE takes no responsibility for the content therein, regardless of whether the link is provided by BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE or a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any Web site to which the Web Site may link, including information on such other Web site regarding BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE. By providing access to other Web sites, BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE is not endorsing the products and services provided by any Web site’s sponsoring organization. Other Web sites may include a link to this Web Site only if BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE has granted its express written consent. Please e-mail requests for such consent to Support@Laurie-Lauretta.com.
This limited license expressly prohibits the framing of BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE’s content in any way or any other activity that may create a mis-impression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship or affiliation including, without limitation, hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypass the homepage. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any advertisers found through the Web Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Submissions While we value your feedback on our Web Site and services, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and not submit any ideas, suggestions, materials, concepts or other information (collectively referred to herein as “Non-Solicited Information”). If, despite our request, you send us any such Non-Solicited Information, all such Non-Solicited Information shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE and none of the Non-Solicited Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for disclosure of any Non-Solicited Information and shall have unrestricted use of such Non-Solicited Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or liability to you or other provider of the Non-Solicited Information.
Operation of the Web Site BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep this Web Site available for access on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis, subject to scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unscheduled maintenance and systems outages. There are no assurances, however, that access will be available at all times and uninterrupted. Further, BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE does not warrant that the operation of this Web Site will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web Site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Web Site Security You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Enforcement of Terms and Conditions BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in all locations. These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in the State of California, County of Sonoma. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Amendments and Modifications BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE reserves the right to amend the information, services, and/or content of this Web Site at any time without prior notice. The information and materials contained in this Web Site, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. These terms can be accessed from the link at the bottom of our Web Site pages. If you use this Web Site after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. BOOMING BUSINESS WITH EASE expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Web Site.